Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wanna Know a Secret ??

I haven't taken my Lexapro in nine days. Nine whole days. That's the longest I've been able to go since I started on them two years ago. Maybe there is hope.

I didn't tell FireMan. He doesn't know. But yesterday he mentioned that he thought I've been a "little emotional" the past few days. LOL. He has no idea.

So, yeah, I've been a little over-emotional. But not too bad. I don't think. I'll probably take one. Maybe tomorrow. But I'm definitely gonna try to wean off of them again. The last time I tried to wean off of them I only made it four days before it was painfully obvious that I wasn't ready yet. Now it's been nine days, and... I'm doing... okay.

Maybe we're finally on our way to saying "bye-bye" to this Post Partum Depression. I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...