Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dear Blogger (blogspot):

Do you think I am a gay man?

Just curious.

When I'm done typing my blog entry for the day, I like to click the "next blog" link at the top. This link used to take me to other Christian moms. I found this very interesting, because apparently all-knowing Google linked me to blogs from similar people.

But the past month or so... well, almost every time I click on "next blog", it takes me to the blog of a young gay man.

So... I'm just curious... are you confused as to my gender & sexual orientation?

So, just to confirm... I am a straight woman.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Fire Wife said...

Just to clarify: I don't really care where the link takes me, I like to read the blogs of other people, whatever their gender, sexual orientation, religion, or stance on issues. I just think it's interesting that Google's intuition seems to be off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...