Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dear FireGirl:

Mommy is really tired. Like falling-asleep-at-her-desk-while-drinking-a-Mt.-Dew tired. Really tired.

And Daddy told me that you didn't take a very long nap this afternoon.

So I was thinking... maybe tonight, instead of you running around destroying the house as you play, maybe you could pick out one book or one toy and play quietly. Or maybe even just snuggle up with me on the couch. I'll do my best to find one of your favorite shows on television. Maybe horse-racing? or puppies? or the Simpsons? or the Office? Sorry, but the baby shows don't run at night. And then maybe we could sit there snuggled together with the TV on in the background, and we could both fall asleep.

How does that sound to you? Because it sounds pretty darn good to me.

Thank you for taking this suggestion into consideration. See you shortly!

Love you always,
Mommy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...