Friday, June 4, 2010

Dear LORD,

I'm sorry.

I have not been giving You the attention to want & deserve. I have ignored You. I have moved away from You. I haven't talked to You nearly as much as I should.

You have left me these love letters, and I have not even opened them in... too long.

My God, my jealous God. I can only imagine how it hurts You to have someone You love so much not give You the time & attention You want so badly.

I'm sorry. I didn't intend to move away from you. Life happened. Husbands happened. Babies happened. Work happened. Life happened. Not a reason really, is it? More of an excuse. I am ashamed.

I am sorry.

And I pledge to make a change. Starting today. Starting now.

Thank you for your unending love & mercy,
In Jesus' name,

your daughter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...