Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stupid Cat

Good job, Tess. Got me all attached to you, and then gave me a health scare.

Tess has had blood in her stool since yesterday. I called the vet this morning, and they said "She needs to be seen today. Can you be here at 2 o'clock?" That's never good.

All I could do to keep from crying all morning. She's so young. I just couldn't help but think of the worst case scenario. I even called Jason to ask what my max budget was for her treatment.

So we get to the vet and... they can't find anything wrong with her. But it can be pretty serious, so they put her on three different meds as a precaution. And the vet said he would personally call me in two days to see who she's doing. So I'm glad they didn't find anything wrong. And I'm glad that they're playing the better-safe-than-sorry route. But I'm also still a little worried. And even though they didn't find anything wrong, I'm so glad I took her in. Obviously it's serious enough to be taken, well, seriously.

Why do we get attached to these animals? Ugh. Stress. Worry.

Love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...