Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I love blogging

I really do. I have four (that's right four!) blogs right now. And am thinking about starting two more. I enjoy it that much.

Don't have that many followers. Not sure how many people visit / read regularly but aren't followers.

I like when people follow me. I enjoy reading the comments. But mostly I just enjoy writing. Writing about whatever I want. Writing about my life. I find it very therapeutic. Calming.

I love blogging.

I've decided to monetize at least one of my blogs. Sometime. I'm pretty sure I'll never make a living at it. There aren't that many people interested in what I have to say, LOL. But I figure WTHeck not try to make a little back, right?

I don't plan to change what I blog about or how I do it. That's not what it's about. For me anyway.

Consider this more of an experiment than anything.

I'll keep you posted. Just for fun.

I anticipate my first update to be something like "I made 32-cents last month!" LOLOLOLOLOL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...