Friday, July 30, 2010

A little Update

Not much activity going on right now.

FireMan contacted a contractor to come out & look at the situation with the lines coming into the house. They're coming next week.

The sellers accepted our offer. The only counter they had was that they want to close sooner than we had put on our offer. Which is fine by us.

So yesterday we sent in a bunch of info to the loan officer. Standard procedure.

Our realtor is coming by Sunday for us to sign some documents. I'm honestly not sure what.

I've (re)started picking out paint colors, looking at flooring, windows, & such for our new house. After what happened last time I'm cautious, and don't want to get my hopes up, but I also know that if we get it we need to be able to move quickly, so I want to have things picked out & ready to go.

So, not much of an update today, but things are moving along.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...