Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wish List Wednesday


I wish I could get over what happened last week.

I wish I could get these thoughts out of my head.

I wish I hadn't been betrayed.

I wish I felt like I could trust again.

I wish my trust hadn't been broken.

I wish that FireGirl will never feel this pain.

I wish that FireGirl will never experience this confusion.

I wish that I weren't confused.

I wish it were all clear & laid out before me.

I wish it all made sense to me.

I wish that you could & would give me the answers that I seek.

I wish that you get your life on track.

I wish that you see what you did & why it was wrong.

I wish that you would, for once, take responsibility for your actions, and stop blaming others & your past for what YOU do TODAY.

I wish this never happened.

I wish I didn't feel such disgust for you.

I wish I had nicer things to say about you.

I wish I didn't have to end our friendship.

I wish that these thoughts would stop racing through my mind.

I wish that I trusted you again.

I wish it didn't seem like I was the one experiencing the most pain & confusion, when I'm the victim here.

I wish I were the one going thru life doing whatever I want, with no concern about how it might affect others.

No, that's not true. I care to much about how it might affect others.

I wish you cared more about how your actions might affect others.

I wish I could get all these feelings out once, pour my heart out, and that be the end of it.

I wish my thoughts & feelings didn't keep swirling around me.

And, on an unrelated note... I wish this illness would go away. I'm tired of being sick.

I wish you were sick instead of me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...