Friday, April 23, 2010

Soooo... I screwed up last night

In case you haven't guessed that yet.

I did something out of an emotional response to being hurt, and what I did was wrong. It didn't accomplish anything (except making me feel better, LOL).

I lashed out at one of the people who hurt me, and intentionally did what I could to make them feel a little bit of the hurt they caused me. And that is not right.
What I am mostly sorry for, is that in doing so I did not think about who else might be hurt by my actions. And that is wrong.

I don't want to go into details here, but let's just say that I've had a really shitty week. Sorry for the language. If you know me, you know I don't swear often, but I don't really know a non-cuss word that really encompasses how shit-filled this week has been. Poop just doesn't really convey the same meaning.

This person crossed a line with me. A big one. And I have cut them out of my life. Forever. And I mean that. FOREVER. I am not accepting any more communication of any sort from them, and I will not be reaching out to them to communicate any longer. I have asked my family to cease all contact & communication with this person, forever. I think it's best that way. For everyone involved. As far as I am concerned, they are dead to me & mine.
Again, if you know me IRL, you  know that for me to take such drastic measures, is a big deal. It should reflect the severity of the offense.

So... since they no longer exist in FireWife's world, and thus I cannot apologize directly to them... here is my apology to the world.

I am sorry that I reacted out of anger. I am sorry that I sought revenge. It is not my place to bring judgement on you. That is between you & God, and I am confident that His revenge is greater than anything I can think of anyway. I am very sorry for the others that might be hurt by my actions. I am very sorry that I was so blinded by pain & rage that I didn't even see them, or see how my actions might hurt them.

And on the off-chance that you are reading this, I want to make it very clear, in case you haven't learned your lesson yet. Don't mess with the Momma Bear. What I did, as hurtful as you might find it, was only Step 1. I regained my composure before I moved on to Step 2. And Step 3. And so on. So I highly suggest you follow my lead, and cut yourself off from me & mine. Because if you cross me again... there will be consequences. Consequences that I guarantee you are not ready to pay.


Don't mess with the Momma Bear !!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

LOL. After reading this post, I realized that it's terribly obvious that I am not over it yet. Grrrrrrr!

Candace said...

Holy cow!!! I have NEVER heard you cuss and we have known eachother for... 28 YEARS!!! What in the heck happened... I know you don't want to go into it, but if you need to talk... you know my e-mail sweetie!!! dang! Love you and never want to cross you! EVER!!!

G Wise said...

Wow, Jody thinking your "friend" must have done a big no, no! It's hard when people we trust betray us. Sometimes the hardest part is letting the hurt go, but if you don't it'll only eat you up my friend. Pray for your friend, will help you change your disposition with her and let God deal with her. He will, love ya girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...