Monday, April 12, 2010

Not Me Monday


I did not have a large cinnamon roll for breakfast yesterday morning. And I certainly did not decide I wasn't tracking my food all day. Nope, not me. I'm following my trainer's eating plan to a "t".

I absolutely did not take a nap yesterday afternoon, instead of doing much-needed housework. Nope, a supermom like me would never do that.

I did not, by my own inattentiveness, let the cat get out of the house Saturday night. And I absolutely did not take FireGirl, in per PJs, in the middle of the night, with me as I went to look for him. (FireCat was found, safe & sound, BTW).

I did not, when seeing another child take a toy away from FireGirl in the church nursery (one-way window), secretly wish that FireGirl would hit him instead of just letting him take it from her. Nope. Not me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...