Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FireGirl is Sick Today (or, THIS is my priority)

FireGirl is sick today. Really sick. Needs-her-mommy sick.

So, I am sorry I unexpectedly called in to work today. I am sorry if some of you are disappointed that I won't get some of my tasks done in as timely a manner as usual.

I am sorry that I won't be spending time today working on the animal rescue site, even though I have 11 new messagees in my inbox asking me questions, requesting that I complete tasks, etc. I am sorry that I'm not even opening those new messages.

I am sorry that I won't be getting any marketing done for FireMan's business. I'm really sorry about this in particular.

I am sorry that the house is a mess. Again.

But I have been taking care of my daughter today. All day.

And yes, I supposed I could do something more productive at this minute than blogging, but since this is the first time I've not been "on" in oh... about 35 hours, I'm taking my break now.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I Feel you girl! I hope she feels all better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...