Saturday, April 24, 2010

Need a little fun(ny) in my life tonight

In case you haven't figured it out from my posts, this has been probably one of the worst weeks in my life. It ranks right up there. You know those days when it seems like anything that can go wrong, does? Well, that's been my week. And the things that have gone wrong, well a few of them have been HUGE.

So, while I have some other ideas for posting, and there are actually a few topics that I am very passionate about that part of me says I should address here for any readers that come my way... well, I'm just not in the mood for so much seriousness. So... please enjoy the pics below that I've found lighten my mood. Enjoy!

from FAILblog.com

from FAILblog.com

from despair.com

from despair.com

from icanhascheezburger.com/


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...