Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Small Victory, but it helps keep me motivated

Well, I still have lost only one pound. But... today I'm wearing pants that I haven't worn in two months because they'd gotten so tight. And today... they're just a little loose! Woo hoo!

We had our trainer session least night, with a different trainer, and we both really liked her. I liked that she asked me how the weights felt, instead of telling me what to do. But no worries, she still kicked our butts!

I'm excited to see even a little progress. It's only been a few weeks, and I can't wait to see how my body changes as the weeks progress.

Yay me!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great Job!! Keep it up!

Marianne said...

You go girl!

Steph said...

Yay! Keep up the hard work...I'm cheering you on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...