Sunday, August 2, 2009

Played Hookie from Church Today

I know, I know.

I decided to stay home with Jena all day. Haven't gone anywhere. I just felt like I needed some mommy & baby time together.

So far it's been a pretty good day. She slept till 9am (praise Jesus!), we had a good morning, after lunch we played in the kiddie pool for a little bit. She's napping now. I've gotten a couple of loads of laundry done, took out the garbage, and actually managed to play with the dogs for a few minutes.

Pretty boring day, I know. But it means a lot to me. These are the days that get me thru all the others.

Oh, and in case you're wondering... on Friday night I decided to leave Jena with my parents and have a late date night with Jason. It was good, and much needed.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Candace said...

We all need those momma/daughter days. I am trying to get all my alone/cuddle time in with Grace while it is still just me and Grace during the day. I love the mornings, that is when she wants to cuddle the most. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...