Friday, August 28, 2009

How do you motivate yourself ??

Specifically, I need to lose weight. I even want to lose weight. But for some reason I am just not motivated to do what I need to do to lose it.

It's not bad enough that I still can't fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes. It's not bad enough that I hate my new body shape. I'm still not motivated.

I'd like to be motivated. I'd like to be motivated to be more active & eat better. But man! That burrito I had last night was yummy. As was the cookies-n-cream shake from Chik-fil-a. Mmmm....

I don't know. I need to do something, but I just can't seem to get my butt in gear.

{sigh}

2 comments:

Candace said...

It is hard to do... I let myself go for about 6 or 7 months after Grace was born and I was in such a funk. I finally just buckled down(and by buckled down, I mean that I went back to Weight Watchers!). That was the best thing I ever did... and I plan on going back not long after I have the baby this time too. Well... that is my plan anyway! :) Let's see if I really motivate myself to do it. You can do it Firewife(it is really hard not saying your name, considering we have known eachother forever and a day!!!)...!!!

Jodi said...

I know I need to buckle down, I just don't FEEL like it (whiny tone to voice).

LOL. Thanks for not using my real name. Considering I sometimes put personal info on here about me & my family, I decided to try to keep it private as much as I could.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...