Monday, August 24, 2009


I did not eat an entire (small-ish) frozen pizza for dinner last night. All by myself.

I did not pretend not to see my ex as he drove by me in the church parking lot yesterday, just because I didn't feel like talking to him. Or even looking at him.

I did not spray a spider with flea spray, just because I was too lazy to go upstairs and get the Raid.

I did not lock the dogs up last night before I even went to bed just because I didn't want to even think about getting up in the middle of the night because they were barking.

I did not hit the snooze for 45 min this morning.

I did not let my parents talk me into letting Jena spend the night with them last night, just so I could have a night to myself.

And I most certainly am not, at this moment, eating a yummy buffalo chicken salad from the work cafeteria just because it's so very, very yummy and trying to pretend that because it's a salad it counts as being "good", even though it has breaded chicken, cheese, tortilla chips, and ranch dressing on it.

Never. I would never do those things. Not me. Not Jodi.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...