Sunday, August 23, 2009

Celebration Time!

Yesterday we had two celebrations to attend.

First, my cousin & his wife welcomed a new addition to their family - we celebrated the adoption of their son (as well as his 3rd birthday!).

It was awesome. Just to see God work through their lives, transforming them into the parents they have become, and watching this gift of family unfold before our eyes. It has truly been a blessing.

And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
- Matthew 18:5


Following that celebration we went to my brother's house to celebrate his wife's 35th birthday. It was a total surprise. She was shocked! For me I think the greatest blessing was seeing the care that my brother took into organizing this for his wife. He is an awesome husband, and I am proud of him.

Well, as you can tell it's been a busy, but great weekend. Now to prepare for the week ahead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God is Great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...