Wednesday, August 5, 2009

P90x Progress

Well, last night was day two of P90X. We're doing the P90x Lean (to burn fat and build lean muscle). I have to say it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong. It's tough. But I can keep up (for the most part).

There are a few exercises that I can't even do yet. Not even one rep. So I just use that minute or so to get some water & wipe off the sweat. And a lot of the other exercises I have to do modifications on. Especially on the push-ups and such. I have no upper body strength at all. I have to do baby sissy push-ups, if that makes sense.

But I've kept up with it, and busted my butt. Worked up a sweat. And my muscles are sore. So I guess that means it's working.

Ultimately I'd like to do the entire P90x Lean doing all the modifications and such, and then hopefully be in shape enough to go back and do either the P90x Lean or the Classic P90x with no modifications. That would be awesome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...