Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby Contest at the County Fair

So.... I entered FireGirl. I know, I know. And right after my post about Toddlers and Tiaras. I don't know what I expected. I just thought it might be fun.

And it was. But after we got there and got registered, and I started looking around, I wanted to back out. Looking at all of these adorable, beautiful babies, it just kinda bothered me that we were gonna judge them based on who was cuter than whom. And how can you really decided that? They're all gorgeous! I don't know. It just seemed... goofy and weird somehow.

So we won't do that again. I mean, when FireGirl gets older, if she wants to enter a pageant here & there because she thinks it's fun, then fine. But otherwise, we're done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...