Monday, April 15, 2013

Well, it's working

Well, one week after starting the Vi Shakes, and I'm down three pounds!

I want to make sure I mention that I'm not following the plan completely. I substitute a shake for breakfast & lunch, but only Monday thru Friday. In the evenings and on weekends I eat pretty much whatever I want.

For anyone else doing them, I have to be honest. The powder you use to make the shakes? Tastes yucky. And some ingredients mask the taste more than others.

Pineapple does pretty well. Banana, as long as you use at least two. Tropical fruit.

My least favorite was probably apple cinnamon. It's the apple. Gave it a mushy texture. I'm guessing would probably be better with apple juice instead of an actual apple.

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I don't know much about these shakes, but I did look them up and soy protein was the first ingredient. While the studies on soy are still not clear, I remember Wendy's oncologist telling her to stay away from soy. Be careful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...