Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sick of the Fat

Okay, I'm over it. I'm sick of the fat.

Not doing bad comparied to last time, but I also started at a higher weight.

And maybe I'm just wearing it worse, but I can't fit into most of my clothes, and I feel disgusting all the time.

I know this is quite the change since my last post, but it's how I feel, it's where I am right now.

I'm sick of the fat.

Just over a week until my next test date. If it's a positive, yay. If it's negative, I'm focusing on weight loss.

I think my hormones should start settling down by then, and... I'm sick of the fat. Did I mention that?

I understand how birth control (or going off of it) can effect your body, so I'm trying to cut myself some slack.

I prefer to focus on the eating healthy, try to do better, and let the weight fall where it may kinda viewpoint. And that's what I've been doing.

But I'm sick of the fat.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The weather has also not been very conducive to keeping weight down. I always gain in the Winter months. The weather is starting to warm up and you'll be able to get outside and be more active.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...