Sunday, April 14, 2013

Implantation?

This morning I coughed, and felt a sharp pain in my extreme lower abdomen. Like almost in my groin area. Awful. Horrible. Try not to move so it doesn't happen again.

The rest of the day I had some very mild cramps. A few more sharp pains, though not nearly as bad.

Then around 8pm I had some bleeding when I went to the bathroom. Brown. Quite a bit, but only the one time.

No more bleeding. The next day I had a few very light cramps, but that's it.

My period is supposed to start in exactly one week.

I just wanted to document it in case it's implantation cramping / bleeding or something.

Thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

Steph{anie} said...

Eeeeek!

Marianne said...

Good to document it. Isn't brown blood, old blood?

Unknown said...

It most definitely could be. Implantation bleeding is rare, but it certainly happens. Keep us updated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...