Friday, April 26, 2013

Packing it up

I decided to see my Ob, to talk things out.

He was able to answer my questions, and gave me some peace of mind.

He said that should we get a positive home pregnancy test in the future, he wants me to come in right away to check my Hcg levels to make sure everything is progressive normally. Then when Hcg reaches 2000, we'll have an ultrasound to make sure it isn't an ectopic pregnancy, and another one at 6-8 weeks to check on the baby.

Other than getting a cold right now, I'm feeling pretty good.

Ready to pack up my pity party and move forward with life.

As always, thanks for checking in.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

<3 - my ob said the same thing since I was such a high risk. I was in as soon as I peed on the stick. Be sure you allow yourself time to heal. You are indeed mourning a loss. Let me know if you need anything from cyber space.

Katie said...

So sorry for your loss!! Sending you a big hug!

Katie said...

So sorry for your loss!! Sending you a big hug!

Marianne said...

I'm glad you went and he helped you some. I was so worried you had an ectopic pregnancy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...