Saturday, October 8, 2011

Spread the Happy


Yes, with my return to original posts, I am most definitely keeping my Spread the Happy posts. And I still think everyone should do one.

For me, it really has helped me to focus on the positive aspects of my life at the moment. And maybe you're thinking, "whatever, I'm not really struggling with that right now".

Well, to be honest, I'm not really struggling with it right now either. Seriously, I'm in a really good place.

And I want to stay there.

Let's face it, with all of life's irritations & distractions, we all have moments where we need to focus on what's going right. Because even when it seems like everything is going bad, the truth is there is something, at least one little thing, that you can smile about. If you try.

So here are my happy thoughts for the moment. And below that is a LinkyTool for you to link up your own happy thoughts.

Enjoy!

********************

- I'm happy I have a direct supervisor who will stand up for me

- I'm glad I have a job that I (mostly) like, that pays well, and has great benefits

- I'm happy I'm making positive steps toward figuring out my health issues

- I am so excited about our upcoming vacation

- I am proud & thankful that Jason's business is doing good, steady work and providing a tiny bit of extra income for our family

- I'm getting excited that Jason is making good progress on finishing our master bath. Hello 2nd bathroom and (hopefully) goodbye PMI !!

- I love my cat

*****************

Recent blog posts that I enjoyed:

Dear PTA: I Got a New Attitude (Not Really)

Hello! I'm a Mom.

The Real Reason I Don't Pick Up Before Bed

I Said I Was Going To Marry Him When I Was 10-Years-Old

*******************

That's all for me right now. Now it's your turn to Spread the Happy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...