Tuesday, October 18, 2011

America's Top 10 Most Mustache-Friendly Cities


As the wife of a mustached man herself (hey fire wives - can I get a witness ??), I couldn't help but check out the most mustache-friendly cities list.

We didn't make the list. But there's always next year!

*****************************

Read the entire article here.

source
******************************

And my goodness, did you know there was a 'Stache Bash? By winning the top spot in the most-friendly list, Chicago wins the honor of hosting the 2011 'Stache Bash.

If you live in or near Chicago, I implore you to go to the Bash and report back. I mean, exactly what happens at a 'Stache Bash, anyway?

****************************

As always, thanks for checking in!

4 comments:

Doug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

You crack me up!

~ Elly ~ said...

Woo hoo go Chicago! :D

CTG said...

Woo hoo chicago

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...