Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lizard Invasion ??? It Just Might Be

Remember this post, about the skink I found in our house?

Well, now take a look at this:



That would be a lizard climbing up the screen of our dining room window. FireGirl & I were in the middle of dinner, so while I did let her get down for a minute to check it out (and for me to take a couple of pics), I wouldn't let her go outside to see it, because she needed to finish dinner first.

By the time we got outside, it was gone.

From what little I could see, I think it may have been another skink, albeit with its tail this time. And larger. I'd put this one at 5-6 inches long, without tail (8-9 with tail).

I love the wildlife here!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cool Picture, at least this one was outside:)

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

Wow, it does look like you might be under some sort of attack! Have you got something that lizards are especially attracted to inside your house?

Melani said...

Oh I am glad that thing was outside! LOL I would have been scared out of my wits if that were in my house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...