Friday, October 14, 2011

Not Just Another Blog Challenge #1 - What's in Your Fridge


What's in my fridge? Well, this week isn't a very representative of the norm in our house, but it still tells you about us. So here goes.

Well, there's leftover pizza from FireGirl's birthday party. Leftover pop from FireGirl's birthday party.Yogurt. Shredded cheese. Hot dogs.
Moving over to the shelves we've got: Applesauce. Half a bottle of apple juice. Worcestshire sauce. Ketchup. 2% milk. Strawberry Jam. Spaghetti sauce. Sour cream.

Not only is this week not very normal for us because of all of the leftovers, but because we'll be going out of town in the near future, so I haven't gone shopping in over a week, using up our perishables instead.

Like I said, it may not be "normal" for us, but it still has a story to tell.

So, what's in your fridge?
I have no idea why the picture is sideways, but I can't get blogger to do it right side up (like it is on my computer). Very weird.

1 comment:

Melani said...

haha you make me laugh! I guess I could do that post, too, what is in my fridge,not sure if I will take a pic though lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...