Friday, March 15, 2013

Blue Screen of Death

source

That's right folks, last night on my home laptop I got the blue screen of death. My computer has been acting up for about a week or so, so thankfully I went ahead & backed up all my photos over last weekend, but I'm pretty sure we're on borrowed time.

I've heard there are ways to recover, but I've also heard they cost $$, which we don't really have right now. So if my experience with systems support at work is any indication, I might have another couple of days of incredibly slow and hindered usage before it actually dies.

As for my blog, I have some posts pre-written and scheduled to go out, and I may be able to post during breaks at work if my workload lets up. Other than that, I'll probably be MIA for a bit.

So thanks for checking in, and hopefully you'll hear from me soon!

1 comment:

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

Uh-oh! Hope you've gotten this all figured out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...