Thursday, July 28, 2011

That's My Angel

While walking thru the park one day last spring, FireGirl picked a dandelion, then plopped herself down on the grass to examine it.

I saw a photo opportunity, and plopped myself on the grass in front of her.

It was then that I realized the ground was still very wet from recent rains. What you don't see in this pic are the mud stains on both of our clothes after we moved on.

But who cares? A spontaneous, spur-of-the-moment chance to get candid pics that look like this? I'll take muddy wet clothes anytime.

That kid right there? That's my angel.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great Pictures, they made me smile!

Missie said...

What a beautiful girl you have there! These are the priceless memories! :-) Thanks for sharing them with us.

Steph{anie} said...

FireGirl is such a beautiful little girl...better watch out or I may snatch her away from you ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...