Thursday, July 14, 2011

ShoutOut to My Vixens

So... back in the day, I used to work as a medical receptionist for a dermatology practice.

It was a job that I both loved & hated.

I loved the work. I loved the patients. And I had some of the best co-workers (friends) a gal could wish for.

But the management, well... I hated the management.

But back to those co-workers friends. They became some of the very best friends I could ever hope for. And here we are, over seven years after I left that place of employment, and although the practice is still operating, each one of us has left thru the years, but we still keep in touch, and still manage to get together over dinner & drinks a few times a year.

Sometimes there are only a few of us. Sometimes we have to ask the staff to add an extra table. Either way, it's always a great time, with great friends.

And without further ado... a few pics from our last outing, which was sadly the smallest one ever, but still worth its my weight in gold.



I only wish we could manage to get together more often {{sigh }}

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Obviously I'm a little behind on my blog reading since I'm just now reading this! Nice post and YES, we need to do this more often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...