Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Fragments

Mommy's Idea


**********************************

One of my goals has been to be better about recognizing people's birthday's anniversaries, etc. And for the most part, I've done pretty well. I even have most of the cards I need for July already bought. But... last week, the day before my sister's birthday, I realized I never even bought her a card. My sister. Arguably my best friend. And to make it even worse, probably the very best person in our lives about sending cards to us, and even the occasional package, to recognize our birthdays & such. Can you say FAIL?

*********************************

FireGirl fell last week at the sitter's and got rug burn on her nose. Now, every time she sees her reflection she asks "what brown?" on her nose (meaning the scabby area). Every. Time. It was cute at first. Now it's annoying.

********************************

I'm formulating a plan... {{insert evil laugh}}. Details to follow. And no, it's not really evil. It just seemed like a good place for an evil laugh.

*******************************

I wish Blogger would fix whatever their comment-posting problem is. It's really super-annoying. Especially considering it's been going on for about a month now. I mean... I understand we have glitches from time-to-time, but... really? A month? C'mon!

********************************

For those of you who were interested in the meetup, I have not forgotten. I'm just behind on my to-do list. Or else it would be next weekend. Except I forgot to plan anything.

*******************************

FireGirl had a bad cold & a scratchy throat last weekend. It's dwindled into a runny nose. This morning I woke up with a sore throat. Ick.
*******************************

I have a zillion pictures I need to download from my camera, many of which I want to add in blog posts. Except I refuse to write the posts until I get the pics ready. So... you might be getting some outdated updates (as if that made sense) in the future.

*****************************
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I want to see pictures of the little brown nosed girl lol!

Melissa said...

I am *terrible* about sending birthday cards. One year I was bound and determined to send everyone in my family a birthday card and I got through several months, maybe even the whole year.
Then I called them all and told them not to expect that every year. It was probably a once in a lifetime event.

Thanks goodness for Facebook, now I can just post Happy Birthday on there, LOL.

I can't make posts on Blogger using IE9 browser, but figured out I could using Firefox.

I've managed to pick up a Browser-Hi-Jacker on my Firefox, though, so everytime I use Search and click on a link, it redirects me to a virus-site and makes my anti-virus holler.
So I have to figure out how to get rid of that.

Sore throats are good excuses for eating all the popsicles you want to! (Then again, so is 90*+ weather.)
Hope y'all feel better soon.

Cyndy Bush said...

Every time my youngest daughter sees a cop, she points at me and says "She did it!!" That was cute at FIRST, too. lol
Hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...