Wednesday, March 2, 2011

TBP #5 - Guilty Pleasure

When I think of guilty pleasure, the first thing that comes to mind is definitely... White Castle!



I love White Castle hamburgers (no cheese)! When I actually get to eat there, I usually get the hamburger meal, with fries, and a red cream soda. Yum. Oh, and I actually prefer to hit the drive-thru and take them home, than to eat in the restaurant. I don't really know why. Just do.

I've had a lot of people tell me I'm nuts for liking them, but I still do!

FireMan doesn't like them, I think he's had them with me all of two times in the past five years. But FireGirl loves them. Mostly because the burgers come already "FireGirl-sized" (regular size burgers she has me cut into fourths for her).

And the question I always get asked... no, they don't upset my digestive system. Well, they never did until I was pregnant with FireGirl. I tried them twice during my pregnancy, and... it did not go well. But since then we've been okay.

So... this is my guilty pleasure. I don't get them very often, but when I do.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Bradley would agree with Firegirl he thinks they are the perfect size, but doesn't mind a full size Burger King Burger either lol. Natalie thinks they're cute but still won't eat them she prefers the chicken rings and cheese sticks.

~Deb~ said...

Mmmmmm, I love White Castles! and a cup of extra pickles please! (only they don't give you a cup anymore it's a very teeny condiment cup!)
And sadly over the years my digestive track has decided that it will tolerate them but backfire a lot, hahaha!!
Have a great week!

Steph{anie} said...

I've never acquired the taste for White Castle hamburgers...I prefer their chicken ring sandwiches. I think you either like 'em or you don't.

Marianne said...

We love them too! It's our treat to stop there whenever we go to Lowe's.

p.s. Tell Deb, don't ask for a cup of extra pickles, just ask for them on the sandwiches, they always pile them on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...