Saturday, March 26, 2011

Part 3 - the saga continues

After work I went to WalMart and paid the money for the extra-sensitive digital pregnancy test. After all, I need to know what's going on. Bought a two-pack, because knowing my luck, I'll end up needing another one.

Tested the next morning. First morning's urine. Just like you're supposed to.

It didn't read. At all. No results either way. Blank. Invalid test.

You have got to be kidding me.

I re-read the instructions. Nope, I did everything correctly. It's just not reading. It's just an invalid result, for some reason.

Honestly, at this point, all I could do was laugh.

You have got to be kidding me.

**** to be continued ****

3 comments:

BlazinMama said...

You have got to be kidding me! This is all we get for today?

Missie said...

I have to agree with Antasia!!! You sure have the art of suspense down to a science!!!

Steph{anie} said...

Grrrrr...I'd love to know how this story ends!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...