Saturday, September 19, 2009

I am blessed to come from a large extended family

Today was our family reunion. Well, one of them. It's the third one this year. See, back in June we had the reunion for my maternal grandfather's family. Then in July we had the reunion for my dad's family. Then this month we had the reunion for my maternal grandmother's family. Did you follow that?

I love my family. I love that we have a large, extended family that we are close with and see regularly. I love that I grew up so close to my cousins, aunts, and uncles and that FireGirl will grow up close to hers. I love that my best friends are my family. Who needs a "real" social life when you have a family like ours? There's always something to do: reunions, holidays, birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, etc, etc, etc. The list goes on & on.D

I am so blessed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...