Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mini Update

Well, I figured it was time I updated you. But the truth is there's not much to update.

Things have pretty much settled back to normal, except I'm still tired as all get out. This past week I've overslept every morning. Every afternoon I'm so tired I'm taking walks to keep from nodding off at my desk at work, and in the evenings, I have to force myself not to pass out as soon as dinner's over.

It's bad. I've slept thru alarms, I've been late to work twice this week, and I'm going to bed earlier. My house is more of a disaster than normal. But I can't seem to get enough rest. I'm just so fatigued.

I do remember the extreme fatigue of my 1st trimester with Jena, so I'm assuming it's a sign that not all of my hormones have returned to normal following the miscarriage. Still. I'm kinda hoping / assuming that after my first period (whenever that will be) my hormones will get back in the swing of things and my energy levels will return to normal. I hope so anyway.

So that's it, really. I'm looking into some ways to (safely) lose weight, as I'm still sick of the fat. But especially following my miscarriage, I don't want to do anything drastic that would put my body under any stress that might make conceiving / carrying more difficult. At the same time, I know losing weight would be good for me and healthier for a potential pregnancy. Seems like it's a delicate balance, and honestly, I'm a little bit chicken to try anything, even though I know I should. Just scared, I guess.

Well, I guess that's about it for now. As always, thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

Sounds like you are slowly working towards that delicate balance. There's no way to do everything perfectly. We all just do the best we can. Be patient with yourself. You have been through a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...