Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Fragments

source
It has been quite a while since I participated in Friday Fragments, but here it is. Friday. And I have fragments to share. Feel free to follow the linked picture above to join in as well

**************************************************************

 - My laptop is still on the fritz. It's looking like we'll be getting a new one, but that's not really in the budget right now, so I don't know when. I am very thankful for the Kindle Jason surprised me with a couple of month's ago. But I do miss having a laptop.

 - Work is confusing right now. As you might have guessed by this post, there have been some frustrations. But I also keep hearing little bits & pieces that give me hope that they're planning more for me in the future. I keep hearing phrases like:

"our vision for you"
"deeper level work"
"handover of administrative tasks"
"increase your technical knowledge"

So it's a combination of encouraging & frustrating, and much of it is vague, with few details. Which increases the frustration at times.

- Buddy is getting older. And showing his age. When it was still Winter, he got cold much more easily than in previous years, and consequently spent many more nights indoors than in the past. He also moves much more slowly, and stiffens with (probable) arthritis on chilly nights. Big Dog has become Old Dog.

- Jena is growing like a weed, both in physical growth and maturity. It's amazing to see her advance as she gets older.

- Jason's new business is doing really well. I think he's a bit frustrated that it's not growing faster, but I'm super-proud of everything he's accomplished.

************************************

I guess that's all for now. As always, thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Sometimes slow growth is best. Too fast and things may fall apart. Boy, get those kids in the sunlight and they shoot up like weeds ;-) It is wonderful to see, though.

Welcome back to Fragging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...