Thursday, May 23, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Oh wow. I can't believe how busy I've been lately. I know, I know. You're probably getting tired of hearing it.

As it relates to blogging, the good thing about being busy is that I have lots of stories I'd like to share with you.

The bad part is that I have no time to write them down!

Everything from the cute (Jena's pet snail) to the mundane (work drama) to the somewhat scary (the bear was this close!) to the entertaining (sharing the stage with a star) to the criminal (should I steal these dogs?). And everything in between.

Much of it happened on our recent trip to the Smoky Mountains. Always a good time. If you've never been, you should totally go.

And now I'm playing catch-up at work and at home, on top of the busy-ness I was already experiencing. But I have got to get some of these stories down while they are fairly fresh. Seriously.

As always, thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...