Friday, May 10, 2013

TTC update

Well, a few days ago my fatigue seemed to be getting a bit better. I'm still oversleeping in the mornings (seriously, what is my problem?!?), but no longer nodding off at my desk, and as long as I don't lie down for too long, not passing out after dinner.

Still more tired than usual, but not as troublesome as before.

I also started my period. As the doctor suggested that it might be, it's heavier than normal, and I'm seeing more clots than normal. But oddly enough, less cramping than I usually have.

I tend to get a little extra-tired during my monthlies anyway, so I'm kinda hoping after this week is up my body will "re-set" and get back to normal.

A girl can hope, right?

On a related note, we decided not to take a break from "trying". Right now we're doing more of a "we're not not trying" anyway. So we'll see.

As always, thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...