Friday, February 1, 2013

Quotes Worth Repeating

"It's all about not being stupid."  (re: parenting)  -- my manager

"People talk different in Kentucky than talk in Ohio." -- Jena

"You know corn poo-poo? You should NOT pick out the corn and eat it."  -- Jena
while I'm thrilled that she knows this, I'm terrified why she knows this

"Anyone who can't tell you why they're angry with you, isn't really angry with you. They're the ones who have done something wrong and either they're mad at themselves, or they're trying to find a way to bring you down to their level. Don't fall for it. Think about it - if you had actually done something wrong, they'd just tell you what it is, wouldn't they?"  -- my sister

"Freaking out does not help!"  -- our pastor

1 comment:

Steph{anie} said...

Corn poo poo? I'm laughing hysterically right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...