Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Product Review: Firmoo Glasses

I recently had the opportunity to try a pair of Firmoo glasses.

If you're not familiar with Firmoo, they are an online eyeglass store, selling prescription or fashion eyeglasses, as well as sunglasses.

Now, as someone who recently had Lasik, I was a little hesitant. Clearly I don't need prescription glasses anymore. But I decided I'd give the idea of fashion glasses a shot.

I picked out a pair that I loved (seriously, almost made me wish I didn't have my eyes fixed, LOL) and ordered them. They arrived in about a week, along with a hard case, a soft case, and a cleaning cloth.

The glasses themselves are sturdy, and appear to be excellent quality, same as you would get from your eye doctor.

I know, you probably want a picture, right? Well, a little disclaimer before I post.

Ya'll know that I'm completely fashion-stupid, right? And have no idea how to dress my body, right? Well, apparently the same goes for my face.

I still love them. Still think they're about the coolest pair of glasses I've ever owned, I just don't care for how they look on me. But put that on me, 'kay? Not the company's fault I picked a dud.

Or did I? I don't like my hair short either, but so far I'm the only one. Maybe it'll be the same with the glasses.

So, without further ado... me in Firmoo.


So, what say my readers?

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ah I got an email from firmoo a while back to try their glasses, but when I went to fill out the form, it said 'nope you're canadian' so I emailed them and was like hey, you offered me the glasses, and now I can't have them and they said "sorry but you're canadian" oooh well I have way to many pairs as it is. thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting I look forward to seeing more of yours!

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

Looks pretty nice to me. :)
I don't like myself with short hair either so I just keep it long. You have to do what makes you happy either way! Glad the glasses were nice and it sounds like fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...