Friday, February 22, 2013

Got it?

I got word last night that a friend of mine (extended family, really) in her 40s was found unconscious in the bathroom at her work. They suspect a brain aneurysm, and believe she is brain dead.

But they are transporting her to a different (ie more advanced) hospital. So there is hope.

Of course there is hope. We know there is hope. Although drugs are not believed to be involved, the similarities between her & my nephew are easy to see. So of course there is hope.

But there is also worry, fear, anxiety, stress, sadness, worry, worry, worry.

I would just like to say, for the record, that I am ready to be done with death, near death, critical health care issues.

We have had way too many the past year or so, and I'm ready for everyone to be healthy and whole.

Got it?

1 comment:

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

So sorry to see that you and yours are being touched by sadness and worry for a loved one again. It does seem unfair just how often some families deal with these issues. I hope with all my heart that your good friend will be made well and whole in a miraculous way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...