Thursday, April 26, 2012

I've been MIA. Sort of. Might be for a little while.

If you've ready either of my last two posts, you know that my father-in-law passed away last week.

I tend to pre-write and schedule my blog posts, so there was no gap in posting. Yet.

However, I have not yet had time to read & respond to everyone's comments on previous posts, nor have I had time to read the blogs that I usually follow.

I will probably eventually read all of ya'll's (it's totally a word, I live in Kentucky) comments, but doubt I will be able to respond to all of them.

And, not surprisingly, I have several future posts rambling around my mind, as we deal with the loss.

Last, but certainly not least - thank you for all the kind words, thoughts, and prayers that ya'll have extended to our family over the past few days. They are truly appreciated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Prewriting? I vaguely remember that from middle school English! :D I usually write as something comes to me. Although, this am, I did make a list of 10-12 topics since I am going to try to write everyday.

Don't worry about your blog, tend to your family. This will all be waiting when you return.

Peace, love and prayers continue to come your way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...