Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crazy

Sometimes you just want someone to hold you. To tell you you're not crazy after all. That your thoughts & feelings are valid, your opinions are valued, that you are worthy.

Not all the time, not every second of every day, but sometimes, every once in a while, just to have someone reassure you that you matter...

... Sometimes I think that maybe that's what keeps us from actually going crazy in the first place.

Unfortunately I wouldn't know.

Resuming appointments with my therapist in 3... 2... 1...

5 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

I totally understand.

Steph{anie} said...

You're not crazy!

M said...

I get it.

Heather said...

Life is not easy...ever.

And therapists are necessary...always.

Amber said...

<< HUGS>>>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...