Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I can breathe

It's been so long since I could breathe.

Really breathe.

Since I felt like I could feasibly sit down and think, really think, about what I want to do.

Not what I need to do. Not what my family needs from me. Not what work needs from me.

But what I want.

I feel like I'm rediscovering myself.

I've been very nostalgic lately.

Dreaming of the past, missing old friends.

Contemplating re-joining organizations that I used to be active in, and are still dear to my heart.

I'm also looking to the future.

And it's looking better than it has in a long time.

I know who we are evolves constantly, and so knowing who we are does as well, it's just that...

I can breathe. And it feels so, so good.

1 comment:

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

So happy for you. This feeling is priceless, isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...