Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Not Just Another Blog Challenge #2 - What's in Your Car??


I know, I know, I've been slacking on these. I really wanted to take a pic for this one, but as anyone who's been following me for very long knows... I am a horrible procrastinator when it comes to taking & downloading pics.

So I decided to just go ahead & do it, without a picture.

What's in my car?

Well, I'm sure there are a couple of small toys, probably at least one children's book. There are 2 yard signs in the very back of the SUV, one for FireMan's business and one for mine, that we used when we had booths at a local fair. Three lawn chairs. Some ratchet straps. Some various pieces of metal that I'm sure FireMan knows what they are, but I don't. And our 2010 tax files. I'm not sure why or how, but somehow they ended up being stored under the seat in our car. Yes, we know that's weird. We also both know exactly where they are. So... whatever. A roll of toilet paper that I use as Kleenex, napkins, or whatever else I need to wipe from FireGirl's face. A 2007 Atlas.

And that... I think should cover it.

As always, thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

A Firewife 'n Mom said...

My car is so gross I don't even want to think about it! Let's see...I have some of those red book maps which is probably pretty silly since I now have a GPS, a bunch of CDs which are mostly kid CDs, a bottle of water, napkins, a towel under the boys' carseats which has some spilled cheerios and snacks on it that need to be swept up and spilled birdseed that also needs to be swept. Then I have a box of stuff that my Firefighter makes me keep in there such as extra towel, blanket, jumper cables, flashlight and that type of safety stuff. I like to keep a diaper bag with a change of clothes for each boy and a box of wipies. I also keep two umbrella strollers in there, one double and one single. Finally, I have a bag of reusable bags that I use for grocery shopping. Oh, and a first aid kit. I think that's it for the moment but I will probably remember more later.

hg said...

Oh man, I live out of my car so I wouldn't know where to start!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...