Friday, November 4, 2011

Hey! We Went to A Marriage Conference

And it was amazing!

I've already blogged about the experience on my other blog, but since marriage is (obviously) such a large part of my life I wanted to put a shout out over here too.

If you want to ready the whole journey of how it came to be that we went, read:

this

then this

and lastly this


Long story short, I cannot say enough for the experience, and how it has positively transformed our relationship, our marriage, and as a result our family. We're still a work in progress, there's always work to do, always ways to improve, but I never would have believed that we could see such an immense change in just a few short days.

I've tried to write about it over & over, because I personally know so many other couples are - or have - struggled in their marriages, and I want to share this resource with them, with all of you, but words just keep failing me.

Maybe the timing is wrong, maybe the words are wrong, I don't know. All I can say is that we are so very, very glad that we made the decision to go, and I do believe we will see a lasting change in our marriage and in our selves as individuals because of it.

Praise be to God!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...