Thursday, May 19, 2011

Helping One Another

Sometimes, I read posts about people who need / seem to want help. Or are helping someone else. Or participating in an event to help another person.

I've thought about sharing others before, but have always hesitated, because, well, you know how I am about privacy. If they haven't specifically asked / told me it was okay to spread the word, then I don't feel comfortable putting their business out there.

(in other words, if you want help, don't be afraid to ask for it! and to say "spread the word"! people will!)

But in this case, they've made it very clear. Tell our story. Write a blurb. Take our button to post.

And after reading Jen's story, I'm at a loss as to what else to say. So here's their button. Click it to read their story.

Are You Listening

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...