Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Fragments

Mommy's Idea


**********************************

All ya'll that have DISQUS for entering comments, I can't figure out how to comment on your blog without creating a DISQUS account. And I really don't want another blasted account out there, just so I can comment on stuff. So... yes, I'm still reading your blogs, I just can't comment any more. Unless I'm just missing something, in which case, please school me. But I really have no plans to get a DISQUS account. Just so ya know.

*********************************

It's been a really busy week. A great week, for sure, but busy.
********************************

Tuesday was Jena's last day at her "old" preschool. I took the day off so I could drop her off & pick her up. And then Thursday we toured her new preschool & met her teachers.
*******************************

I went to a coupon class at our church Tuesday night. It was good. But until we're set up for stockpiling, and I have time to shop multiple stores, I'm not sure we can do much better on saving $$ than we are now. A little better maybe, but probably not much. We'll see.
********************************

Oh, and I left a little confused on the difference between actual "coupon fraud" and just bending store coupon policies. And I'm not sure I'm comfortable knowingly doing either.

*******************************

But I did get some good ideas on how to organize my coupons better. That alone might help me to save a bit more $$.
*******************************

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that they suggested that we commit coupon fraud or bend store policies or anything. Just when people asked "can we do this?" or "can we do that?" it seemed kinda unclear what was okay versus what wasn't. So I left kinda confused.
*****************************

All in all, I've had a really good week. Busy. But really, really good.
*****************************

Jason works most of this weekend. As in today, probably tomorrow (mandatory overtime if someone calls in), Monday (the holiday), and Tuesday (shift trade). Booo!
*****************************

I got my toesies done on Tuesday. Picked purple because it's Jena's favorite color. Now she wants purple toes too.
***************************
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Purple toes sound wild to me. My husband handles all of our coupons. I don't have the patience or time to bother fussing with them.

Stopping by from FF.

areyoukiddingme said...

Hey! I have purple toes too!

I haven't had problems with disqus comments - I just enter my email, then my name, and my blog info if I feel like it. I'm just having problems with Google comments lately.

*This is the second time I've typed this comment.

Melissa said...

I'm an Xtreme Qponer! Two years experience, so feel free to ask me about anything you don't understand.
There's a link to my Shopping blog on my Profile page. My Shopping blog is more of a "Look what I got and you can get, too, if you learn to do this" blog because there are so many teaching sites, I didn't feel it neccessary to reinvent the wheel, lol. But I can answer questions and point you in the right direction.

Funny! I painted my toes purple this week, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...