Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Fragments

Mommy's Idea

**********************************

It's been a long week.

***********************************

FireGirl has been sick most of the week.

************************************

And I've gotten very little sleep.

**********************************

Nothing major. Just a bad cold. Which has now led to her very 1st ear infection.

********************************

I feel like I should have more to say, but I'm drawing a blank.

*******************************

Probably due to exhaustion.

******************************

I will say I have super-fun plans for tomorrow. Not sharing yet, but will probably share next week. Hopefully with pics.

******************************

Either blogger is having some issues and has deleted my posts from yesterday, or I'm losing my mind.

Either one is a possibility.

*******************************

Because I very clearly remember pre-writing this Friday Fragments and saving it as a draft, yet when I logged in today, I couldn't find it.

*****************************

And... I also very clearly remember finally writing an update post on my other blog, and linking to it on my Friday Fragments post, but.... again, no post there either.

********************************

Which is so weird, because not only to I very clearly remember writing both posts, not only to I preview posts before I post, I also post and then re-read to make sure they show up. So I am like 99.9% sure that I really did post on my other blog yesterday. Yet it's not showing up.

*******************************

But I am really super-tired, and it's very possible that I imagined or dreamt the entire thing. Ha!

********************************

Have a great weekend!

********************************

7 comments:

violajack said...

Blogger really did have issues. They tried to do a maintenance update on Wednesday and things went wrong. It was in read only mode for about 20 hours and they did lose some posts along the way that they are working on restoring.

http://status.blogger.com/

Traci Marie Wolf said...

Yep, Blogger was on the Fritz. I was having major anxiety over losing posts and drafts but they came back. It has taught me that I need to back up all of my posts. I hope Fire Girl gets better soon.

Here from FF- HAPPY FRIDAY!

Karen and Gerard said...

Blogger really crashed! It took one of my posted posts away too that I was finally able to post yesterday but I found it in my drafts today so put it back up. I had to salvage the comments from my email notifications though--they were all gone!

It's never a good week when someone in the family is sick. Hope she gets feeling better real soon!

annies home said...

hope firegirl feels better soon Blogger was frustrating to me as well but back up now come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Bill Lisleman said...

earaches - hated them myself. Our one daughter (all the kids are adults now) had them too often and finally got tubes inserted. That helped quite a lot.
Happy FF - hope Blogger stays running - Get Well to your little one.

Mrs4444 said...

These fragments are cute. My favorite: "Probably due to exhaustion." Here's to a restful weekend :)

Steph{anie} said...

I love your comment about "super fun plans." Just sayin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...