Monday, October 25, 2010

Break from "deep" Blogging

We had a death in the family over the weekend, the circumstances of which have left me heavy.

I have a whirlwind of thoughts and feelings surrounding me right now, many of which I need to deal with but am really just avoiding at this point (which is why, even if you know me IRL or are my FB friend, you haven't heard mention of said death).

And so, with all this heaviness around me, I find the need for some levity; for something a little lighter. For some not-so-serious posts.

To that end, yes, I deleted my last posting. Mostly because I'm not ready to deal with the comments I'm sure it will draw. So I've saved it off-line so I can post the content at a later date (although possibly in a different format).

I don't know when I'll be ready to face such serious issues as we've been discussing on this blog again. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week. Maybe... a little longer. But for right now I'm taking a break from it on here, because my "real" life is overwhelmed with too much seriousness right now. Too much sadness. Too much heartache. Too much... bad.

And even writing this is making my mind wander to some deep places, so... I'm done now.

Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...